This is a risk-free event where all COVID-19 health precautions will be taken.
Together on Saturday, May 7, 2022, we will walk 5km from Rotary Beach Park to Frank James Park and back. Once we return, we will participate in an eco-friendly balloon release and a special memorial ceremony hosted by Leslie Haynes-Hodgins M.S.W., R.S.W., Hospice Lead Clinical Counsellor.
Hospice Care is designed to support the entire family through their grief journey and fill the end-of-life experience with peace, comfort, and dignity.
Raise a minimum of $250 for Hospice as an individual, and your name will be entered to win a $250 Thrifty Foods Gift Card!
Raise a minimum of $1000 for Hospice as a team, and your team will be entered to win a Pizza Party at Boston Pizza!
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Let's Get Started!
Participate as an Individual or a Team - bring your family and four-legged friends.
1. Register online before you begin collecting pledges.
2. Collect Pledges by May 5th, 2022 - online or in-person.
3. Hand in all cash/check pledges at Hospice by May 5th, 2022 to qualify and be entered into our Top Fundraiser Draws.
4. Bring a special item of your loved one to bring on the walk e.g.: photo, item in your pocket, wear a piece of clothing etc.
5. Meet us at the Rotary Beach Park on Saturday, May 7, 2022, at 10 am - 12:30 pm to complete your walk and participate in the day's events.
Send pictures, videos and stories of your special walk to firstname.lastname@example.org
A donation of $50 will provide 1 Palliative Care Package for a family facing the loss of a loved one .
A donation of $75 will provide a Grief Support Package to 1 Child who is grieving.
A donation of $150 will provide ongoing grief support services for 1 person.
A donation of $500 will provide in-depth professional Clinical Counselling for 1 person.